CanCog has been serving the animal health community since 2002, specializing in laboratory based trials of efficacy and safety. CanCog is now able to offer clinical trial services as well and can quickly enroll clients for a variety of targets. Under CanCog’s oversight, veterinarians who enrol their clients in a clinical trial can be confident that their concerns for the welfare of their patients, and the maintenance of the veterinarian-client-patient relationship, will be understood and addressed.
CanCog's mission is to help evaluate and develop innovative products which improve the quality of life of companion dogs and cats. To that end, our Clinical Trial Services offering includes:
- Trial planning, design, conduct, monitoring, recording, analysis and reporting.
- Capability of running either GCP or non-GCP trials.
- In-house studies on colony animals and field trials.
- Clients can choose either turn-key management or selected services.
- Quality Assurance services.
- Assured confidentiality.
- Manuscript preparation.
Trial planning and design
- Protocol development and literature reviews.
- Liaisons with regulatory officials.
- Professional consultants available on a contractual basis for all aspects of trials.
- Investigator selection and training.
- Leadership and coordination of all aspects of a trial.
- In-house quality assurance.
- Contracting of diagnostics and analyses for haematology, biochemistry, microbiology, parasitology, gross pathology, histopathology, serology, endocrinology, tissue and feed sample analyses or other requested tests.
- Regular sponsor communication and interaction.
- Professional and rigorous monitoring and data collection.
- Professional report writing and document formatting for regulatory submission.